ART & CRAFT VENDORS
SEAFOOD VENDORS & SUB PRIME FOOD VENDORS
Applications for NGHSF are closed for 2017.
THIS SHOW IS FULL!
CLAM DIGGER SPONSORSHIP
- Acknowledgement of Sponsorship in all Publicity
- Name and Logo displayed on Event Website with hyperlinks
- Name displayed on individual Event Day posters at the park
- Name on banner with booth location displayed on stage
- Special tent card for your booth recognizing you as a sponsor
#GAseafood social media campaign!
This is a bonus for vendors! Our FACEBOOK event is a great way to help promote the show and share your arts & crafts with visitors prior to the show!
Here's How for FACEBOOK
Click here for the event page: North Georgia Highlands Seafood Festival
1. You will need to join or say you are “going” in order to be able to post photos and messages to visitors on the event page.
2. Don’t forget to invite a few friends to the event!
3. Add a photo or video of one of the handcrafted items that will be for sale at the Seafood Fest.
4. Say something about your photo or video and the date and/or location of the festival.
5. Tag @ngseafoodfest and #GAseafood. Other tags you may want to use #artsandcrafts #handcrafted #exploregeorgia #seafoodfestival.
Here's How for TWITTER
1. On Twitter, simply “tweet” a picture of one of your items. Copy and Past one of these comments or make your own:
- Festival Time June 2-4, 2017 #GAseafood
- Food, Fun and Friends #artsandcrafts
- RSVP https://goo.gl/qqKfHh #exploregeorgia
- Makers Galore #artsandmusic #festival
2. Tag @ngseafoodfest and or @mermaidrobin
By sharing your photos and videos on our event page (and on Twitter), you can help make the North Georgia Seafood Event a huge success.